If you are looking for a father-daughter dance song for your wedding, country music offers some great choices. I am going to list the top 5 most popular country father-daughter dance songs. Then I am going to offer some less obvious choices. So whether you want to play one of the popular songs or something a little different I’ve got you covered. I love them all. You might also want to read the lyrics for all these songs. I also have other wedding song lists you might like. At the end of the post I have an Itunes Widget where you can listen to a part of most of these songs.
Most Popular Father/Daughter Wedding Dance Songs
- My Little Girl – Tim McGraw –
- Butterfly Kisses – Bob Carlisle –
- I Loved Her First – Heartland –
- Stealing Cinderella – Chuck Wills –
- Daddy’s Little Girl – (traditional song) –
More Country Father/Daughter Wedding Dance Songs
- Then They Do – Trace Adkins –
This song is a look back about your child growing up and having them leave the nest. If you like Trace Adkins you will love this song.
- In My Daughters Eyes – Martina McBride –
Beautiful song about mutual love and respect between a daughter and parent.
*If the bride’s father is not involved in the wedding: Mother dancing with daughter to In My Daughters Eyes – Martina McBride would be beautiful.
- My Wish – Rascal Flatts –
If you are looking for a song that is less mushy and sentimental this is the song for you. This is simply a song about wishing the best for your child.
- I Hope You Dance – Lee Ann Womack –
Here is a another safe not too mushy option. It is a song hoping your child takes chances and really lives their life.
- Ready Set Don’t Go – Billy Ray & Miley Cyrus –
This is a newer song out there about having trouble letting your little girl go. This might be the right choice for some. It is nice because it is a duet between father and daughter Billy Ray Cyrus and his daughter. It being a duet adds a nice touch.
- A Gift of Love – Randy Travis – You will have to read the lyrics and listen to it to appreciate how beautiful. Randy Travis sounds so amazing. It has a traditional sound too if that is what you are looking for. This is also a good choice if you are looking for something Country/Christian.
- Daddy’s Little Girl – Blaine Roy –
This song has different lyrics from traditional Daddy’s Little Girl. It is sung by country musician Blaine Roy – released on his album in 2006. This song is sweet and very country.
- There Goes My Life – Kenny Chesney –
This song won’t suit everyone. It is another song about a daughter growing up and how important she is to her dad.